Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dragonica ~梦龙传~

An online game to introduce, which is Dragonica Online...one of the best online game I had ever played. When I was back in Kuching, my hometown...I always played this online game with my sisters. Every time my three sisters and I, forming a group of four characters with different classes went into dungeons in order to complete various missions. Four of us as a team went for missions, killing monster, up level and gain new skills...Awesome!! XD

Dragonica is a 3D side-scrolling massively multi-player online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Barunson Interactive. Each player control a single 3D character and performs combats in real-time. The game is based on on-going main mission...and of course there are numerous side-quests that are available and the rewards are bountiful too.

The classes are one of the unique features of Dragonica. The initial classes that available at the beginning of the game are warrior, thief, archer and magician. When a character progressed to level 20, 40 and 60, each class is further advanced into specialized class. Nevertheless, skills performed by each classes are unique and dazzling!!



Visit the official website if interest... 

Have fun...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment